Gothenburg, Sweden The DSpace User Group Meeting to be held Oct. 14-16 in Gothenburg, Sweden will serve as a gathering point for the DSpace community of users, administrators and developers to discuss DSpace platform possibilities, and to learn more about the new DuraSpace organization. TODAY is the last day to register for the meeting: http://dsug09.ub.gu.se/index.php/dsug/dsug09/schedConf/registration.
Participants are encouraged to sign up for the meeting Crowdvine network at: http://dsug09.crowdvine.com/. The twitter tag for the meeting is: #dsug09. The program is available at: http://dsug09.ub.gu.se/public/conferences/22/schedConfs/1/program.pdf. Video recordings from the presentations as well as slides and/or abstracts will be made available after the event. Please check the conference web site at: http://dsug09.ub.gu.se for additional updates.
- Tutorial sessions on Manakin, DSpace 1.6 and search engine optimization
- Opening talk by invited speaker Robert Tansley, Google
- The DuraSpace Organization
- Presentations on BibApp, SWORD integration and managing/enhancing metadata
- Use cases on enhanced content for repositories (video digital library, research data)
- Networked/federated repositories (OceanDocs, COAR and DuraCloud)
LOCATION & DATE
University of Gothenburg, Sweden
October 14-16, 2009
Information on travel and accommodation:
Proposals for the poster session can still be submitted. Send an email including title, author and affiliation to firstname.lastname@example.org