TOMORROW 5/29: DuraCloud Brown Bag: "DuraCloud + Glacier", 12:30pm ET
Submitted by on Tue, 2013-05-28 13:28
Winchester, MA Join the DuraCloud team online for the fourth brown bag session of 2013 TOMORROW, May 29th at 12:30pm ET. May's brown bag session will detail the new integration between DuraCloud and Amazon Glacier, specifically discussing the unique qualities of Glacier cloud storage, use cases best suited for using Glacier, and also give a brief demonstration of how to backup content into Glacier via DuraCloud.
Tune in to the "DuraCloud Brown Bag Series" for short, 30-minute demonstrations and/or discussions of new features, common use cases, or topics presented by guest speakers with an additional 15 minutes reserved at the end of each session for questions.
There is no need to register to attend, simply connect to the session if you are available.
To join the event:
1. Log in to http://educause.acms.com/duraspace/.
2. On the welcome page, click to "Enter As Guest" and enter your name and institution.
3. Click "Enter Room" and the session will launch.
Before the event:
• Audio for the webinar will be presented through your computer speakers.
• Please be sure to run a system test before logging in:
For the complete list of upcoming Brown Bag topics or to submit a suggested topic, please visit: http://duracloud.org/brown_bag_series
or contact Carissa Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
All DuraCloud brown bag sessions are recorded and posted within a few days to the DuraCloud YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/duracloudvideos