2013 DuraCloud Brown Bag Series Kicks Off February 27th
Submitted by on Mon, 2013-02-25 14:43
Winchester, MA The DuraCloud team will host the first brown bag session of 2013 on Wednesday, February 27th at 12:30pm ET. February's brown bag session will detail the ways in which the Preservation subscription plans differ from the Enterprise subscription plans, specifically highlighting the differences between features and price as well as the types of use cases that are best suited for each subscription plan option.
Tune in to the "DuraCloud Brown Bag Series" for short, 30-minute demonstrations and/or discussions of new features, common use cases, or topics presented by guest speakers with an additional 15 minutes reserved at the end of each session for questions. The Brown Bag series takes place on the last Wednesday of every month from 12:30-1:15pm ET.
There is no need to register to attend, simply connect to the session if you are available.
To join the event:
- Log in to http://educause.adobeconnect.com/duraspace/.
- On the welcome page, click to "Enter As Guest" and enter your name and institution.
- Click "Enter Room" and the session will launch.
Before the event:
- Audio for the webinar will be presented through your computer speakers.
- Please be sure to run a system test before logging in: http://educause.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm.
For the complete list of upcoming Brown Bag topics or to submit a suggested topic, please visit: http://duracloud.org/brown_bag_series or contact Carissa Smith: email@example.com. All brown bag sessions are recorded and posted within a few days to the DuraCloud YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/duracloudvideos.
We hope that you can join us for another great year of DuraCloud Brown Bags!