Tune in to DuraCloud on YouTube
Submitted by on Thu, 2012-11-29 12:15
Winchester, MA The 2012 DuraCloud webinars are now available for you to browse on the DuraCloud YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/duracloudvideos. Join almost 2,300 viewers who have tuned in to learn about a wide range of useful DuraCloud-related topics that include:
• A Technical Overview of DuraCloud
• Using DuraCloud for Archiving and Preservation
• Backup and Restore of DSpace via DuraCloud
• Integrating DSpace with DuraCloud
• Integrating Fedora with DuraCloud
• Permissions and Access Controls
• Media Streaming
• Summer School - Open Question/Answer Session
• Ways DuraCloud Can Help You!
• How DuraCloud is Different From Amazon
• The DuraCloud Integration with the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) Cloud
• How to Upload Content to DuraCloud
Add the DuraCloud YouTube channel to your playlist to stay informed when topics are added.