Kaltura DevConnect, NYC, April 2
Submitted by on Thu, 2012-03-08 17:15
From Zohar Babin, Dir. of Community and Developer Relations, Kaltura
Here’s a quick view of some of what's planned:
• Join Luca Candela, Sencha’s product manager for Sencha Tools, as he takes you through a fascinatinghands-on session on developing rich video applications for mobile devices and tablets: From zero to tablet in 45 minutes: how to develop a video gallery with Sencha Touch.
• Explore the many possibilities of citizen journalism in the era of web video in Tom Ortega's talk: Video Journalism for the People: Empowering the Average Joe to Take on the Mass Media.
• PayPal's Sidney Maestre teaches you how to put your video to work with PayPal's HTML5 Mobile Kit combined with Kaltura's HTML5 cross-device playback: Online Video Monetization Strategies Using PayPal's HTML5 Kit and Kaltura.
• Join David Kronmiller and learn all about Video Encoding in his talk - From Source To Stream: Demystifying Video In The Digital Era.
• Nir Erlich, Kaltura's Playback & Mobile Product Manager, shares exciting new developments in Native Mobile Application using Kaltura’s Reference Application and SDK.
Join us in NYC at Kaltura DevConnect on April 2, 2012 and connect with hundreds of the brightest and most talented people in the web video industry today.
Early bird price ends on Thursday, March 15th, and tickets are going fast! – Get your early-bird Community Member discount today for just $50!
Not a community member? Join now (it’s free!) and take advantage of the reduced ticket price.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.