EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) Annual Meeting, "Taking the Pulse: Connecting, Assessing, and Innovating," Feb. 13-15
Submitted by on Thu, 2012-01-05 11:44
Boulder, CO Early registration ends on January 17 for the ELI Annual Meeting, "Taking the Pulse: Connecting, Assessing, and Innovating," where a matrix of themes that capture the key opportunities and challenges facing the teaching and learning community will be explored. The meeting will be held February 13–15, 2012 at the Hilton Austin in Austin, TX, and Online
Meeting highlights include:
"Evaluating Next Generation Learning Challenges: Blended Learning in a Scaled-Up Environment"
• Thomas Cavanagh, Assistant Vice President of Distributed Learning
• Charles D. Dziuban, Director, Research Initiative for Teaching Effectiveness (RITE)
• Patsy D. Moskal, Associate Director, RITE, University of Central Florida
"Setting the Stage for Innovation: A Discussion of Insights from the MISO Survey"
• Laurie Allen, Coordinator for Research, Instruction, and Outreach, Haverford College
• David Consiglio, Head of Research Support and Educational Technology, Bryn Mawr College
• Kevin J.T. Creamer, Director for Teaching, Learning, and Technology, University of Richmond
• Joshua Wilson, Director for Integrated Services, Brandeis University
"Establishing Metrics for m-Learning"
• Deborah Keyek-Franssen, Director of Academic Technology, University of Colorado at Boulder
• David W. Middleton, AVP, Finance and Technology/Executive Director, Center for Mobile Research and Innovation (CMRI), Seton Hall University
• Glenda Morgan, e-Learning Strategist, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
• Michael Taylor, CMRI Academic Director and Associate Professor, Seton Hall University