Washington, DC The 2012 ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL) will focus on the interconnected issues around "#sharing #linking #using #preserving." The Conference will be hosted by The George Washington University in Washington, DC June 10-14, 2012.
The ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries is a major international forum focusing on digital libraries and associated technical, practical, organizational, and social issues. JCDL encompasses the many meanings of the term digital libraries, including (but not limited to) new forms of information institutions and organizations; operational information systems with all manner of digital content; new means of selecting, collecting, organizing, distributing, and accessing digital content; theoretical models of information media, including document genres and electronic publishing; and theory and practice of use of managed content in science and education.
•Call for papers: http://www.jcdl2012.info/
• Full Papers due January 23, 2012
• Short Papers, Panels, Posters, Demonstrations, Workshops, Tutorials due January 30, 2012
• Notification of acceptance for Workshops and Tutorials: March 1, 2012
• Notification of acceptance for Papers, Panels, Posters, and Demonstrations: March 21, 2012
• Doctoral Consortium Abstract submissions due March 31, 2012