Bloomington, IN Voting has begun for Code4Lib 2011 Conference prepared talks. Please vote on 50 prepared talk proposals and let the organizers know how you would like the program to shape up. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!
Code4lib 2011 is a loosely-structured conference where library technologists commune, gather, create, share ideas and software, be inspired, and forge collaborations. The conference will be held Monday, February 7 (Preconference Day) - Thursday February 10, 2011 in Bloomington, IN.
There are separate submission pages for 20-minute prepared talks, lightning talks, breakout sessions, and Preconference events. We still have opportunities for pre-conference proposals and lightning and breakout talks.
1. Lightning talks: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Lightning_Talks_Signup
2. Breakout sessions: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Breakout_Sessions
3. Preconference events: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2011_Preconference_Proposals
Keynote voting is now closed and Diane Hillman has agreed to be our keynote speaker for Code4Lib2011. More information about her talk will be forthcoming.
Local Organizing Committee
- Robert H. McDonald, Associate Dean for Library Technologies, Indiana University
- Chanitra Bishop, Emerging Technologies Librarian, Indiana University
- Gary Charbonneau, Systems Librarian, Indiana University
- Diane Dallis, Associate Dean for Library Academic Services, Indiana University
- Jon Dunn, Associate Director, Digital Library Program, Indiana University
- Mike Durbin, Infrastructure Programmer, DLP, Indiana University
- Julie Hardesty, Usability Librarian, DLP, Indiana University
- Mary Popp, Access Services and Discovery Librarian, Indiana University
- Vern Wilkins, Head of Library Information Technology, Indiana University