CALL: IADIS International Applied Computing 2009
Submitted by on Mon, 2009-07-06 12:17
Rome, Italy The IADIS Applied Computing 2009 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within the applied computing area and related fields. This conference will be held in Rome November 19 - 21, 2009 and will cover technical aspects. The applied computing field is divided into more detailed areas (see below). However innovative contributes that don’t fit into these areas will also be considered since they might be of benefit to conference attendees.
• Submission deadline (extension): 31 July 2009
• Notification to Authors (extension): 7 September 2009
• Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (extension): Until 25 September 2009
• Late Registration (extension): After 25 September 2009
• Conference: Rome, Italy, 19 - 21, November 2009