CALL: IADIS International Conf. Applied Computing 2009
Submitted by on Tue, 2009-06-16 12:54
Rome, Italy The IADIS Applied Computing 2009 Conference will be held Nov. 19-21, 2009 in Rome and aims to address the main issues of concern within the applied computing area and related fields. This conference covers essentially technical aspects. The applied computing field is divided into more detailed areas. However innovative contributions that don’t fit into these areas will also be considered since they might be of benefit to conference attendees.
The conference will comprise invited talks and oral presentations. The proceedings of the conference will be published in the form of a book. The best paper authors will be invited to publish extended versions of their papers in specific journals, and in the IADIS International Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems.
- Submission deadline: 26 June 2009
- Notification to Authors: 24 July 2009
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 4 September 2009
- Late Registration: After 4 September 2009
- Conference: Rome, Italy, 19 to 21 November 2009
More information is available here: http://www.computing-conf.org/.