This week a 15 member VIVO Strategy Team is meeting at the Northwestern University Library on the Evanston campus to review issues and set goals for the VIVO project.
Representatives include members of the VIVO Leadership Group, the VIVO Steering Group, the VIVO Management Team and others who serve on the Strategy Team. Meeting goals include:
- Review and Agree Upon Shared Understanding VIVO's Value Proposition
- Identify and Discuss Key VIVO Goals & Issues
- Prioritize Key VIVO Goals & Issues
- Develop High Level Action Plans for Prioritized VIVO Goals & Issues
- Identify Key Means for Communicating and Vetting the Strategic Plan
- Develop Next Steps