ArchivesSpace-Archivematica-DSpace Workflow Integration Project
Submitted by on Mon, 2015-04-20 11:19
From Michael Shallcross, Assistant Archivist, Digital Curation division, University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library
Ann Arbor, MI The Bentley Historical Library has announced the launch of a blog for the "ArchivesSpace-Archivematica-DSpace Workflow Integration" project, a collaboration between the Bentley and the University of Michigan Library made possible by a generous grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- streamline the ingest, arrangement, description, and deposit of archives in a digital repository and
- facilitate the creation and reuse of descriptive, administrative, and rights metadata across platforms.
- For more information on the project (and regular updates on our status), please visit the blog: http://archival-integration.blogspot.com/
- Additional information and documentation will be made available on the Archivematica wiki.
- Please feel free to contact project staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.