Second meeting of the DSpace UI Working Group, 8/25
Submitted by on Mon, 2015-08-24 13:25
From Tim Donohue, DSpace Tech Lead, DuraSpace
Winchester, MA A reminder that the second meeting of the DSpace UI Working Group is TOMORROW (Tues, Aug 25) at 15:00 UTC (11:00am EDT). Connection information is below.
Anyone is welcome to attend and join this new working group. A working group charter, with deliverables, is available at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+UI+Working+Group
- Updates on Deliverable #2 - Pilot application expectations/requirements.
- Updates on Deliverable #3 - Criteria for evaluating pilot applications
- Draft document: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+UI+Criteria
- Are we ready to begin recruiting pilot teams?
- Next meeting?
Dial in via toll-free landline:
- U.S.A/Canada toll free: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
- International toll free: http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Use the above link and input 2257295 and the country you are calling from to get your country's toll-free dial-in number
- Once on the call, enter participant code 2257295
As always, meeting notes will be made available off the working group's wiki page.