CALL for Proposals: OR2016 DSpace Interest Group
Submitted by on Tue, 2016-01-26 12:17
From the OR2016 DSpace Interest Group program committee
London, UK The DSpace community will meet again at the 11th Open Repositories Conference, 13–16 June, in Dublin, Ireland. The DSpace Interest Group program committee invites your contributions to share, describe and report on use of the DSpace platform, outlining novel experiences or developments in the construction and use of DSpace repositories. Whether you’re a developer, researcher, repository manager, administrator or practitioner, we would like to hear from you.
Presentations may include: panels, tutorials, facilitated round table discussions, stories, or presentations of varying length; submit a one to two-page proposal, indicating your preferred format.
We are particularly interested to hear about:
1. Supporting Open Scholarship, Open Data, and Open Science
2. Repositories and Cultural Heritage
3. Repositories of high volume and/or complex data and collections
4. Managing Research Data, Software, and Workflows
5. Integrating with the Wider Web and External Systems
6. Exploring Metrics, Assessment, and Impact
7. Managing Rights
8. Developing and Training Staff
• 01 February 2016: Deadline for submissions and Scholarship Programme applications
• 28 March 2016: Submitters notified of acceptance to general conference
• 11 April 2016: Submitters notified of acceptance to Interest Groups
• 13-16 June 2016: OR2016 conference
For inquiries, please contact the DSpace Interest Group Chair, Sarah Molloy at s.h.molloy[at]qmul.ac.uk
We look forward to receiving your proposals!