From Tim Donohue, DSpace Tech Lead
Austin, TX Here's the latest video update on the Angular 2 UI prototype, demoing what we've accomplished in the last two weeks:
- May 31st update video: https://youtu.be/wGQQXwViIDk
- New context menu in sidebar
- Dynamic, easy to configure type-based metadata forms
- Drag and drop multiple file upload (with status bar)
If you wish to catch up on past videos, the full playlist is at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLER-v9UmiFBut2SVfA2uUSuBFhSFnqlXh
Our next demo will likely be in Dublin at the Open Repositories conference the week of June 13 (in the DSpace "You heard it here first" session, Weds afternoon). We will continue these video updates immediately after the conference. In the meantime, as always, we welcome feedback or questions. You are also more than welcome to try out the project for yourself!
- Project Code / README: https://github.com/DSpace-Labs/angular2-ui-prototype
- Waffle Board of current project work/tasks: https://waffle.io/DSpace-Labs/angular2-ui-prototype
Thanks for watching. If you are attending #OR2016, I'll see you in Dublin!