Winchester, MA Join the DuraCloud team online for a brown bag session TOMORROW, April 24th at 12:30pm ET led by Tim Donohue, DSpace Technical Lead. Tim will provide details about how to preserve DSpace content with DuraCloud that will include short demonstration of how to backup content from a DSpace instance to DuraCloud via the Replication Task Suite DSpace component add-on.
Tune in to the "DuraCloud Brown Bag Series" for short, 30-minute demonstrations and/or discussions of new features, common use cases, or topics presented by guest speakers with an additional 15 minutes reserved at the end of each session for questions. The Brown Bag series takes place on the last Wednesday of every month from 12:30-1:15pm
There is no need to register to attend, simply connect to the session if you are available.
To join the event:
1. Log in to http://educause.acms.com/duraspace/.
2. On the welcome page, click to "Enter As Guest" and enter your name and institution.
3. Click "Enter Room" and the session will launch.
Before the event:
• Audio for the webinar will be presented through your computer speakers.
• Please be sure to run a system test before logging in:
For the complete list of upcoming Brown Bag topics or to submit a suggested topic, please visit: http://duracloud.org/brown_bag_series
or contact Carissa Smith: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?]. All DuraCloud brown bag sessions are recorded and posted within a few days to the DuraCloud YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/user/duracloudvideos