Introducing the DuraCloud Brown Bag Series
Ithaca, NY The DuraCloud team will launch a new series of web events to familiarize customers and the general public with DuraCloud features on February 29, 2012 at 12:30pm ET. Tune in to the "DuraCloud Brown Bag Series" for short, 30-minute demonstrations and/or discussions of new features, common use cases, and frequently asked questions. An additional 15 minutes at the end of each will be reserved for questions.
The Brown Bag series will take place on the last Wednesday of every month from 12:30-1:15pm ET. There is no need to register to attend, simply connect to the session if you are available.
The first DuraCloud Brown Bag will take place Wednesday, February 29th and will detail the new permissions and access control features in DuraCloud.
To join the event:
1. Log in to http://educause.adobeconnect.com/duraspace/.
2. On the welcome page, click to "Enter As Guest" and enter your name and institution.
3. Click "Enter Room" and the session will launch.
Before the event:
• Audio for the webinar will be presented through your computer speakers.
• Please be sure to run a system test before logging in:
For the complete list of upcoming Brown Bag topics or to submit a suggested topic, please visit: http://duracloud.org/brown_bag_series or contact Carissa Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you'd like to receive reminder emails about upcoming sessions, please join the DuraCloud mailing list.