DSpace 7.0 Testathon begins this week, April 19. What is a testathon? We ask for anyone using DSpace to help us test, report and mend bugs within the latest beta. The Testathon is a community effort to review the program before it is labeled a stable release.
How can you help?
- Follow the Testathon plan which lists a number of things to test.
- Watch this video on how to use the Test plan.
- Watch this video on how to Contribute Additional Test Definitions.
- Review at the DSpace 7.0 documentation for any missing steps or clarify terms and processes.
- Help us get the word out– follow and retweet our Testathon progress and status reports, blog, post to other Open Source groups, list and advocates.