Texas A&M University Libraries has officially launched our new implementation of VIVO, Scholars@TAMU ! It includes multiple new feature sets that our end users have been asking for.
- Modern interface – Responsive, mobile friendly!
- Enhanced search features – Customized faceted searches
- Easier access to the back end data – ability to export data on the fly, and embed data widgets in other sites
- Robust features for data re-use by others – Via the Discovery Service fully documented API, and direct access to the data in JSON format
Scholars@TAMU‘s system architecture uses the Scholars Discovery, and Scholars Angular code that can be found in the VIVO Community GitHub repository. Anyone that is interested in learning more can review the readme files, or view the site.
- Scholars-discovery: https://
- Scholars-angular: https://
- Scholars@TAMU: https://