VIVO Camp is a multi-day training event designed specifically for new and prospective users. Camp will be held October 18-20, 2018 in the Butler Library at Columbia University. Over two and a half days, VIVO Camp will start with an introduction to VIVO leading to a comprehensive overview by exploring these topics:
- VIVO features
- Examples and demos of VIVO including customizations
- Representing scholarship
- Loading, displaying and using VIVO data
- Introduction to the ontologies
- Managing a VIVO project
- Engaging communities
- Using VIVO resources
VIVO Camp instructors provide years of experience holding VIVO events, managing VIVO implementations, and participating in the VIVO community.
- Violeta Ilik, Head of Digital Collections & Preservation Systems, Columbia University
- Huda Khan, VIVO Developer, Cornell University
- Benjamin Gross, Clarivate
- Mike Conlon, VIVO Project Director, University of Florida
Join us in October to learn about VIVO and consult with this group of VIVO experts. Registration is limited. Please register to reserve your place at VIVO Camp. We will close registration when the event has filled.